Hi

Andy

aka. Hollywood
hi my name is andy and I'm not an alcholic, I drive a sissy wagon, when I'm not working on it, but i mostly work on it and don't drive it much. I also think I'm :cool:

andy, just checking to see if your new avitar is working
113.gif

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
thank you Brent. I sure hope that driveline I have to fix for you works with no balance. That should give you a few rattles. :: :D

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by Jeremy
thank you Brent. I sure hope that driveline I have to fix for you works with no balance. That should give you a few rattles. :: :D
well since jeremy forgot to log out of someone elses computer, and you don't know how to use it either :D

remember the last one you did, no weights required :D to bad you can't pull that trick with your own

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Jeremy

Hey Andy....er....Jeremy......ummmmm.....

I have a driveshaft question, if you have time?! Is it possible (Anything is possible, is it cost effective....) to retube a Toyota driveshaft with THICKER tube? I have put a few dents in the weenie stock driveshaft more than once, and am sick of having to find new driveshafts! :mad: Let me know what you think.

MattL

Welcome to the board. Now tell all of us that dont have a clue who you are, what your bringin aboard.

:D

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by miatre
Welcome to the board. Now tell all of us that dont have a clue who you are, what your bringin aboard.

:D
he is andy, and if you don't know who he is, then he dosen't bring anything with him,

well maybe like marc said, a new crack pipe :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i work for an audio visual company and we have some outside guys doing work for panasonic up in the ogden marriot hotel. we backed them up on some big screens and some video work and i was constantly creeped out by how blatently gay these southern cali guys were. they were one collective gay audio visual company. they even had little rainbow stickers on their trucks. it made me wanna barf! they paid with credit card so we were happy!!! :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Andy
Greg, just bring your D/L to me and I`ll fix it up for you. What do I bring to the RME site, just ask me. But I do have a new crack pipe. :D :D

Cool. I'll try get it to you towards the end of next week. I really need to rotate my pinion angle to add to less chance of this happening again.

BTW- Congrats on the good show in St George!
:)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Andy, Thanx for the d-line way back when. I'll probably have to come see you when I get the 8.8 in because I think I need some sort of yoke adapter for it.

Cody

and there is nothing wrong with sissy wagons. I happen to drive one of the new-fangled ones from chrysler. :D

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

and there is nothing wrong with sissy wagons. I happen to drive one of the new-fangled ones from chrysler. :D
cody, your sissy wagon is in a diffrent class as his, his is a sissy wagon because of the nut in the drivers seat :D

got an amp?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Brent,

I have a few amps. The '4 channel" that my bro thought was a 4 channel was actually a 2 channel. So, I have about 5 2 channels layin around, and a sweet 4 channel that I can't get to turn on for the life of me. If I could find someone that new how to fix amps, I would give you this pioneer I have--but like i said it won't turn on.

I'll get you an amp, it's just taking a little longer than I thought it would.

Cody