high school rigs

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
What Sami girls? I drive a Sami and don't get any girls!?!:confused:

I was calling you sami owners girls...:D I still remember the day some kids pulled up to my sami and called it a chic car... we followed em' to a parking lot and ended up getting a disorderly conduct and simple assault ticket... it was alot funner being 16 and a tough guy (plus of course I knew everything like every other 16 year old)... Now I just hide from the high schoolers pretend to be cool...:D

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
My friend pat was driving my zuk when I only had the 235's and the lift. It was in summer and some chick pulled up next to them and flashed them. Im like what the hell. Never when I drive it. He got pulled over a few time but I hav't. I guess it is better that way.

P

pokeyYJ

Lets see in high school I started out with a 74 VW Beetle that was peiced together from like five different VW's. No pics. Sold that and upgraded to a 64 VW Bug that I still have but don't drive. No pics. Then my senior year I bought my 95 YJ. And every once in a while I got to drive my dads old 89 Camaro Z-28, 5.7 700 R-4. Moog drop springs, Hotchkis strut supports, Paxton SN-93 blower. MSD ignition with adjustable timing. Hugger headers, blower cam, and a crap load of other things. I will try to find a pic. But heres one of my Heep!

tuck

spud crawler
I drove my 1972 Waggy at first stock, and then later with SOA and 33's with the front welded.

My senior year my buddies and I purchased a 1971 Plymouth Fury w/ a 360v8. We chopped the top, painted it real nice like, and mounted a flag on top of the trunk. We squealed and wheel'd that thing everywhere until it finally gave up the ghost during a Duke's of Hazard session in the desert. That car was one of the best purchases I ever made. :D