Holley pro jection AGAIN

4x4less

ELLIS
All right, here I am yet again. I really want my cruiser to come down to Moab this year. I have one problem-doesn't run right. I can barely pull it in and out of the shop the way it is now. I have new cap, rotor, rebuilt distributor, injectors, battery, and new digital computer. I don't have the 0 2 on there but I can get that if I need too. I need someone with the know how, to come and tune this mother. There is $100 in it for the first guy successful in tuning it! If it takes more than an hour or two, I will consider paying you more. DJ was supposed to come yesterday and didn't show up, he was busy, and he was supposed to come tonight and he hasn't.
I have a nice warm shop, tools, vaccum guage, fuel pressure guage...whatever you need. Just someone help me out. I am so frustrated!
ELLIS
Home-955-4344 shop-521-2334
it's in Salt Lake-the shop and cruiser

Last edited:

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
I tried to call you but you didn't answer. I have installed three of those systems, so I might be able to help you out. Course it has been years since I did it, but I still remember how most of it works. Do you have the wiring schematics?

You have a PM

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
If you don't get any help, let me know. I am quite comfortable around the TBI setups, and was a chevrolet drivability tech for 3+ years before coming here to complete by BS in Auto Tech....Brandon

4x4less

ELLIS
Thank you everyone

Thank you everyone! I am going to be going down to Moab on Thursday morning. Eric I would love to run some trails with you and Weston. I am going to meat up with Jason Goats so let me know. i am going to be at the shop all day tomorrow.
ELLIS