Honda Ridgeline

kyojin

"The Ridgeline slid a little in parts, but handled it as easily as driving down a paved road."

"I think this truck will go where any sane person would want to go."

Those are my two favorite quotes from that post. :rofl: :p

Caleb

I say more power to him. The more people that learn to love offroading (in any form) the more potential people we have to help keep public lands public. :cool:

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
kyojin said:
"The Ridgeline slid a little in parts, but handled it as easily as driving down a paved road."

"I think this truck will go where any sane person would want to go."

Those are my two favorite quotes from that post. :rofl: :p

I like this one.

I thought I had read somewhere that in Japan there are "off road courses" that are already set up with various scenarios (mud, hills, rock course, water, etc) that people pay to get in (kinda like Seaworld, Disney, etc) and you can go try out your off-roader on the different courses. Maybe I was just having a flashback from too much acid in the 60's, but I could have sworn that I read about this. Maybe the US has something like it? Anyway, your adventure sounds fun.

I wonder :confused: :D :rofl:

notajeep

Just me
did you miss this one?

I am very glad to see the versatility with which some of you guys view the Ridgeline. I have never done any off-road stuff and although now I have the Ridge which can handle some of it, I am committed more than ever NOT to go off-road.

I thought they used old, modified, beat up jeeps for climbing mountains not a vehicle such as this, especially when new. I don't want so much as a nick, mark or dent in mine, or even a bug splat. I don't want to tow anything or put a load in the back end for fear of scratching the bed. I don't want any rain to fall on it or have any dust settle let alone road dirt. I just want to look at her! Heck, I'm afraid to take my Ridge out of the garage!!!!!!

RedRockUT

Utah 4x4 Club
notajeep said:
did you miss this one?

I am very glad to see the versatility with which some of you guys view the Ridgeline. I have never done any off-road stuff and although now I have the Ridge which can handle some of it, I am committed more than ever NOT to go off-road.

I thought they used old, modified, beat up jeeps for climbing mountains not a vehicle such as this, especially when new. I don't want so much as a nick, mark or dent in mine, or even a bug splat. I don't want to tow anything or put a load in the back end for fear of scratching the bed. I don't want any rain to fall on it or have any dust settle let alone road dirt. I just want to look at her! Heck, I'm afraid to take my Ridge out of the garage!!!!!!
LOL, the guy shoulda bought a Farrari :rofl: