House for Rent EJS Week

JParriott

THREESIX
Yep, I'm posting in the wrong area!
However, for years many of you have contacted me for info on EJS. Please consider this the exception to the rule.

I have a 4 bedroom, two bath house for rent the week of Easter Jeep Safari. Fenced back yard for pets, pet friendly interior if masters are home. Extremely friendly and OHV enthusiast neighbors. Plenty of room to drop trailers and safe keeping day or night. On sight assistance and thug-like security if needed for emergency.

There is room for an RV with exterior power and level ground if your friends are looking for a place to park.

Not looking for party people, just those who know how to have a controlled good time. Thrashing the house will earn a** kicking and permanent ban from Moab. (Believe it!) And yes, I reserve the right to refuse, I won't mention any names. :) (Old friends must pass wife approval.)

$1200 for the week, 10 days. I do not care if you break it up in time share with friends. Will consider other offers. Available the 15th through the 25th.

If interested, contact Jeremy at bfefilms2003@yahoo.com.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Wishing I were going down for the whole week. I might only make the last half this year. That's a great deal.

Hit me up sometime Jeremy. We have the BBQ coming up in May, you should make it.