How 'bout some RME trivia?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Let's do this. Since there is now a prize involved, let's set up some rules. Everyone gets only one guess. The person who guesses closest (above or below, NOT Price is Right rules) to the highest number of posts in a single day wins. The contest ends this Friday February 8th at 10:00 PM MST. In the case of a tie, whoever guesses closest to one of the two dates wins. So everyone guess a number of posts and a date! If you already guessed something and want to change it due to the new rules, go ahead and edit your post.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Well since today is the deadline day. I'm sure the post count was over 500 and I'm sure that it happened in the summer, so I'm going to say...

June 3, 2007
535 posts

as a guess.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
Let's do this. Since there is now a prize involved, let's set up some rules. Everyone gets only one guess. The person who guesses closest (above or below, NOT Price is Right rules) to the highest number of posts in a single day wins. The contest ends this Friday February 8th at 10:00 PM MST. In the case of a tie, whoever guesses closest to one of the two dates wins. So everyone guess a number of posts and a date! If you already guessed something and want to change it due to the new rules, go ahead and edit your post.

:confused::p

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
The correct answer is 595 posts, on December 10, 2007 and January 29, 2006.

The closest guess was ID Bronco, only 17 away! Congrats! PM Herzog with your shipping address! :)