South-East Utah How has blazer bash changed

AaronPaige

I made it to blazer bash( in the blazer) for about four years in a row, then cut it up to make a buggy, have not been back for about five years and know many people that put it on are still cool with the hole "run what you brung" idea but don't know if the group mentality is still the same... Making the trip with the king crawlers was brought up last meeting( no blazers) so I just wanted to know if you made it the last few years how did it go, what was the turn out and would you suggest bringing some easy going, well built jeeps along...

AaronPaige

Good to hear, I really enjoyed wheeling with that crowd and want the share the good experiences with more people, every time I went the group as a whole set such a good example and made the experiences fun, I'm still Chevy based but really the only one...at this point. Just don't want to take away from such a great time for others...

chaotick5

the big deal
I have went to bb about 6 or 7 years in a row and its getting smaller every year . It is still the same people running it and always a good time IMO , some of the blazers are more buggy than truck so I bet you'll have a good time and I think any kind of 4x4 is welcomed . They have a grate website blazer bash .com I think . I'll be going down this year ,hope to see you there !