Howdy Everbody

Krashkource

Off-road Addict
I thought that I would take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Jake and I am a 4 Wheel Addict....

Yes I know it's cliche however its the truth. I recently moved from Washington state to Woodland (Kamas) and have been looking for opportunities to go wheeling in the area. My rig is a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon that I have modified with a 3.5" lift from Metalcloak and 37" Pit Bull Rockers. Hopefully I will see many of you out on the trails once I get settled and find out where some good runs are!

~ Jake

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME, Jake! You live in a beautiful area, lots of exploration to do up there and a JKUR is a great vehicle for it. Moab isn't too far, that'll challenge you for sure!

Any pics of the Jeep to share?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place, both on the internet ;) and in America. There is so much good 'wheeling all around us.

Krashkource

Off-road Addict
Ok, I'm feeling the "I need to go wheeling somewhere" itch and was curious if anybody wanted to see how far up Cedar Hollow road we can make it. Decent amount of snow though it has melted a bit lately. Would anybody be interested in joining me for an excursion?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I think I saw your Jeep at the Cutting Board in Kamas just over a week go. Good looking rig for sure.