Humph to winter

I think winter finally decided to make it to our neck of the woods. This storm took two days to work itself into a tizzy and the snow started last night. We woke up to a fair bit, but oddly enough it turned to rain this afternoon and is STILL raining. Weird. The other akward part of the day was the entire county losing power for over 6 hours! A sub station went down 45 miles away and took us all out. Thank goodness for wood stoves and left over wedding candles! :greg: My big news is that I made it to town and back with no episodes and without my husband driving me! Wahoo! :tara: How's everyone else fairing in this forsaken weather?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Rain all day and now it's snowing. Last time I looked outside, there's about 3 inches and it's still coming down.

So, I'm listening to music loud and ignoring the weather :p

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmmm. Well I just drove off the "hill", in blinding, blowing snow, and drifts, and deep, tire-grabbing drifty ditches. That kind of sucked, and was made worse by the frost on the inside of my windows. :(

I hate Wyoming. It should be used as a test range for every branch of the military. Dig a big f'ing lake for the damn Navy. It is a horrible land of wind and sh*tty roads.

:mad:

Last edited:
Poor Tacoma. I feel your pain, I abhor winter. Never been to Wyoming and now it's no longer on my list of places to go. Thank you for that! :)

It's still snowing here. The good news is that our ski area has gotten 5 feet in the last 3 days. So, anyone want to come visit and go snowboarding? :D The county isn't very proactive about plowing our road either, so by this afternoon there will be some pretty epic snow wheeling in our neighborhood!