I found out I did a bad thing...

DToy

So what scrap yard does everyone haul their junk vehicles to in Salt Lake County? I've got an '86 Toyota pickup cab, bed, and frame that I need to get rid of. Do you have to remove all of the glass, carpet, seats, gas tank, etc. before you take it to the scrap yard? I have a title for it, so that part shouldn't be a problem.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
there is a place in w.jordan that we use. they only needed a title when we took a complete car in. cut it up and they dont even ask. i think it is out on old bingham hwy. about 60th west or something like that, i cant rember the name of the place.

cheapzuk

EKSJAE said:
there is a place in w.jordan that we use. they only needed a title when we took a complete car in. cut it up and they dont even ask. i think it is out on old bingham hwy. about 60th west or something like that, i cant rember the name of the place.

i always went to that place when i lived in so jordan too. i have never been hassled.

N

NDspeed

so if i have this old vechile that i am doing a frame off resto will i still need a permit since there is nothing left that is bolted together???