I hate holes in my diff!!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here are some pics of the hole that i had to weld up tonight. i had been putting it off for a while but tonight i pulled the whole front end apart and bashed out the massive dent that was rubbing on the ring gear. after a while i got it welded up, time for some crusher cans!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here is the front view!! notice the thourough bashing i took last week up on the rock pile in barrett canyon on north ogden. BTW when are yall coming up to north ogden to run this canyon....i guarantee a fun time!! plenty of rocks and tough lines.....and some winch action mini surprise canyon style!!! i will post pics tomorrow, i am tired now!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
har har har......you come up and wheel in the rock pile in barrett canyon and just see if you dont bash in your tin-can diff covers too!!!:D :D pipe caps here is come!!!:D it had been rubbing on the ring gear since last year when i was wheeling in 3 foot deep river water and i hit a piece of cement that brought me to a stop on a dime and whacked in my diff. it didn't leak until i bashed it on a nice sized boulder cresting a heretofore undriven line on rickpile. it was some fun stuff untill i saw my poor zuki bleeding stinky brown stuff on the rock:mad: . it seems to be holding now but you never can tell with arc-welding vertically on paper thin zuki-metal:confused: :mad: :D

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i gotta get my new tires on first. i hate my BFG/AT's for the loose rocky stuff. and i need to get some pipe caps welded on so i dont krinkle my junk again!!:D plan on it some time in the next couple of weeks!!