I have new IROK's

jp008

Ok I am a happy camper. I went and purchased some 36x13.50x15 IROK's today. I got a good deal from the Big O tires on Antelope Dr. in Layton. I cannot wait until these get installed.
According to their websight they measure 36.8 with an 11" tread and are 6 ply rated.

Thanks to Skrit89, Ben C and BigO XJ or is that Bog O XJ?

Last edited:

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Dude thats awsome congrats. That sami's going to be one mean son of a gun when you get it done.

Are you using the stock axle shafts or do you have chrom alloy shafts

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
While you are poken around on that sami, I'm more than happy to give them a try for ya ;)

That is too Sweet! :cool:

jp008

Portrnrzuk said:
Dude thats awsome congrats. That sami's going to be one mean son of a gun when you get it done.

Are you using the stock axle shafts or do you have chrom alloy shafts

Right now they are stock. I am still trying to come up with the $1000 for the shafts and CTM's. I still have gears and lockers to purchase.

Anyone got a good deal on some 5.13's or 5.38's for a D44? Oh ya can't forget the Detroit in the rear ;)

Thanks Greg. When I get them on I will break out the digi cam and post them.

scrit89

that cool cant wit to put them on. maybe they will be better than the mtr's. if so tell bb88 and maybe he will quit blowing out tires :rofl:

jp008

They can be purchased for $189.00ea. for the 36's. That is with the RME discount. I was going to purchase them from a magazine @ $171.99 but I figured the shipping would kill me. :eek:

slamurai

MY PRECIOUS
that's awesome! Just keep them away from me cause i don't want you to burst my bubble-i'm still enjoying the 33's.

What are your plans for getting in the sammi? Are you going to have a little stool or just park it by curbs? You might be able to cut down one of those rope ladders and hang a section under the doors.

jp008

slamurai said:
that's awesome! Just keep them away from me cause i don't want you to burst my bubble-i'm still enjoying the 33's.

What are your plans for getting in the sammi? Are you going to have a little stool or just park it by curbs? You might be able to cut down one of those rope ladders and hang a section under the doors.

I have long legs ;)

S

sukaB

143.78 a piece without RME discount sounds good to me...
IROK's are bitchen you'll love eemm.