I hit the Back Door.. Twice (VIDEO)

A group of 7 rigs from Las Vegas NV went to the Hammers this last weekend for the Victor Valley 4 Wheelers Desert Run, was hot in the day and cool in the night. Over all we had a great time as a group, this was my first time to JV. Friday we arrived and we ran a few trails, then I broke both motor mounts racing a friend across the desert, got to camp and welded those back up and we were good. Then later that day because of the broken motor mounts I started fighting a belt issue.. I couldn't keep the power steering belt on and didn't have a spare belt nor did I want to drive to town, after fixing it 5-6 times the belt finally broke so I drove all Saturday (I have full hydro) with no belt. By night time my shoulders and forearms were sore but I didn't want to come all that way with out trying the Back Door.. so that night we went over to the Back Door and several buggys were just sitting there. I kicked my passengers out, drove around the other rigs and hit it. Was fairly easy, the top part was a little more difficult but mostly because I couldn't turn very well and had to do a 6 point turn. I drove back around and tried the middle line but it wasn't having it so I went back up the far left line again. Ill be back for the Tin Benders event Nov 15th and with steering. Below is the video my friend took for me with my GoPro.

What trails do you guys recommend? I did Sledge Hammer, Jack Hammer, Wrecking Ball, Upper and Lower Turkey Claw, Chocolate Thunder twice, Back Door twice and a few more trails I don't remember the names. Thanks for watching.

Video>> http://youtu.be/bAgYBcqvWkg

Attachments

• Back Door 1.jpg
    Back Door 1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 39