I just turned 300000 miles....Yours?

Clutch

I was up on the Mirror Lake highway yesterday and the ol' truck turned 300000 miles. I was trying to figure out what was still original on the truck. I came up with the frame, gas tank, trans,
front and rear axle housing, rear axles, most of the body and interior and same engine block, (2 rebuilds, one major, one minor).

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

but the speedo cable has been broken for about 4 months, so I think it is a little over 200,000 now. Still running strong. :D

Clutch

They had closed the Mirror Lake road at Soapstone, so I went up in Soapstone basin. There was about 10 inches on the road up to Cold Creek with about 4 inches of new.
The road was packed by Snow Mo's and easily drivable (with lockers). I turned at Coldcreek to go up to the main basin and sunk (less packed road) Since I was alone, I decided to turn back.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
my cruiser has 265,000 miles and nothing has ever been rebuilt except for the carb, and 4.88gears i put in:D oh and like 4-5 clutches

George

Was waiting for someone with a Toy to speak up with 300,000+ since it's not exactly uncommon for Toys to go that long. It's impressive when it's done without rebuilds.

Keep it up Toys, maybe one day Jeep motors will make it to 200,00 as common as Toys make it 300,000.

tuck

spud crawler
don't mean to jack your Toyota bragging session, but the ZJ that I drive daily is a little over 218k on the original motor, I drive the pee out of it, and it still has lots of life left, doesn't burn oil, no loud tapping noises...... it's no toyota, but not too bad for a Jeep eh?

George

don't mean to jack your Toyota bragging session

Have a feeling you meant me LOL. I'm not bragging, don't even own nor have I ever owned a Toy. Just envious of the way thier motors will keep going.

Myself, I'm a Jeep guy completely but give huge credit to those Toys.

ZJ that I drive daily is a little over 218k on the original motor, I drive the pee out of it, and it still has lots of life left, doesn't burn oil, no loud tapping noises...... it's no toyota, but not too bad for a Jeep eh?

Not bad at all and I hope your the first Jeep I see make it to 300,000 without rebuilds.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by tuck
don't mean to jack your Toyota bragging session, but the ZJ that I drive daily is a little over 218k on the original motor, I drive the pee out of it, and it still has lots of life left, doesn't burn oil, no loud tapping noises...... it's no toyota, but not too bad for a Jeep eh?

wow
thats gotta be a record!!!:p

mogwai snot

My 88 4Runner just turned over to 230,000 all original. We have a T100 that comes into my work every so often with 750,000. He has fixed quite a bit of stuff on it. From what I understand he drives to California and back practically non-stop for his job.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by mogwai snot
My 88 4Runner just turned over to 230,000 all original. We have a T100 that comes into my work every so often with 750,000. He has fixed quite a bit of stuff on it. From what I understand he drives to California and back practically non-stop for his job.

CRACK DEALER!!!