I may have to let the Scout go and get this

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'd be scared of the price tag on that thing but it would be awesome to be made of money and just buy one because I could.

Caleb

I think something like that would be fun for about 10-15 minutes, then it'd get old. We had a segway that we used to drive around our office and it was the same way, fun for a few minutes...soon became nothing more than a tool to get somewhere more quickly than walking. The price is right around $4900 according to the google. Not bad but I'd rather buy a dirt bike for that much :D

We saw the prototype at SEMA a couple years ago. Developed by a 20 year old kid if I remember right. Designed primarily for the military, but way cool.

If I recall correctly, Louis and Clark used one similar to this when they were exploring the mountains of nebraska.... I may be mixed up tho

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I think it looks like a blast.

My guess is somebody ran their old school wave runner into the beach and as his face smashed into some kids sandcastle he thought, "man i wish this thing had tank tracks.........lightbulb".

roverrocks

If I recall correctly, Louis and Clark used one similar to this when they were exploring the mountains of nebraska.... I may be mixed up tho
Only about Louis and Clark. Growing up in Nebraska we were taught that Marco Polo used one when he came through Nebraska on his way to China or was that good ol' Chris Columbus on a day off from sailing up the wide Missouri in search of the East Indies. I forget my Nebraska history. One reason I left Nebraska were the towering peaks that inhibited the viewing of sunsets and sunrises. I got tired of crossing the deep canyons too (irrigation ditches).