i NEED a 22re!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
You should really just keep a standing thread since you need a 22RE all the time ;)
And didn't you know, Colton might now even go to XRocks. What a little girl...

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I'll put what ever year I can find in. My wiring is all kuztum anyways. You got one?

Coco not going? Weak...

I should have a standing thread but every time I buy one I promise myself I'll never buy another one ever again... Now here I am, coming crawling back to the Toyota...

Coco

It's true, I'm not going :( starting work on a power adder for the buggy... Which takes precious greenbacks.

Rob, but two, put one in, and build another! Completely rebuild it. Mine runs awesome!

Coco

If it isn't done and ready for the August round, then I will be very upset myself!

Stratton, stuff it!!!

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
my last two have been rebuilt. runnning them up side down, racing them at redline trying to keep up with people that have real motors doesnt work out for the 22re. im open to other options at this point, 7ms? ecotec?maybe a 3.4?

mombobuggy

I really like the 2.3 ford f.i. turbo motors they run so good 200 h.p. is a lot in a little truck like a ranger or a Toyota. I have been around the rangers with these motors and they really scoot. The fuel injected turbo Mazda rotary is also neat and it would have a neat exhaust note.

Bullet

A friend of a friend has an 86 or 87 runner he wants to get rid of.
"Trevor's number for the Toyota 801 455 5059"
I was thinking about buying this and parting it out. I don’t know if it runs. I did look at it a year or so ago. Very much a parts truck.