i need an honest mechanic, help!

Superflie

hello all, i am in need of an honest mechanic, for my 91 cherokee, someone works on everything and doesn't overcharge. I'm in sandy utah, thx all, Adam

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Check with the guys at Plowgian Auto Repair. Good guys who are also into wheelin'.
Plowgian Auto Repairing Inc
Address: 1357 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Phone: (801) 467-2854

tell them BlackSheep sent you....

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Talk to marcus at cleggs on geneva in orem. He works on all my rigs. he is the best mechanic I have ever had. He is fast and fair. If you want any more info let me know.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I've always gone to Dennis formerly of All Terrain Auto now Teraflex Plus. He's been good to me over the years.

ALF

SURE!?
Check with the guys at Plowgian Auto Repair. Good guys who are also into wheelin'.
Plowgian Auto Repairing Inc
Address: 1357 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Phone: (801) 467-2854

tell them BlackSheep sent you....

X2 my stepdad takes everything to these guys even his 60 Tbird when he had it. Honest guys and quality work!

ollie

You check with Ben Hanks Racing, it's a custom 4x4 shop, great folks and prices 8385 So. Allen St (Apx 540 W), Sandy, just of the Discover card. 801-592-9731.

Don't go with Plowgan, They left a break bolt off my car. I took it to them three times and they said they couldn't find any thing wrong. THey even had the Plowgan Son look at it, Another mechanic found the problem after 5 minutes. I would never trust plowgan again.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Don't go with Plowgan, They left a break bolt off my car. I took it to them three times and they said they couldn't find any thing wrong. THey even had the Plowgan Son look at it, Another mechanic found the problem after 5 minutes. I would never trust plowgan again.

I don't think anyone trusts someone who makes there first post ripping on a company!

spencevans

Overlander
Since it's been brought back up, I call Vonski at Ben Hanks racing today and talked to him about sevel small issues I was having like a slight gangster lean and some driveline vibrations at 40-50mph, and he said bring it in anytime and he would make it right. These guys have been great.

radjeeper

"Why You Say"
We have been doing quite a bit of general repair on Jeeps, Toyotas, and other 4x4s lately. If we can help you out let us know. Our labor rate is quite a bit lower than what I have seen at other shops. Our focus is on quality work at a fair rate. Sometimes it really helps to take your rig to someone who specializes on that make.

We still do tubing work, suspensions, engine and tranny swaps, fabrication, restorations, etc., etc. We stand behind our work.