I Saw The Sign!

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
Those of you who are younger (maybe they still play it?), might remember questioning yourself if she said sun or sign...
Either way, thats not what I want to talk about. It just popped in my head for a fun post title. :)

Where are all the "Trail sponsored by Rocky Mountain Extreme" signs? The first time I ran Rattlesnake I saw the sign at the base of the trail. I wrote it down and ended up coming to this site.

Are there more of these?

Attachments

• i_saw_the.jpeg
    i_saw_the.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 71

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The sign was pulled out a while back, not sure if it's been put back in? There were plans to clean up the sign and put it back in...

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The Rattlesnake Sign should be exactly where we left it. The Con sign is in my driveway, we still need to get someone with a truck or trailer that can get it down to Utah Powercoatings for a makeover and re-install. Let me know if you can help with that!

Coco

We got did RS and Con on saturday. The rattlesnake sign was still there, but the constrictor one isnt up anymore.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Man! Should have mentioned it the other day! I may be able to stop by tomorrow afternoon. I will give you a call tomorrow if so.

That would be great. Totally spaced off mentioning it. There is a thread somewhere about the sign... really the hangup has been getting the cement off the bottom (done) and getting it blasted and re-coated which Marshall has graciously offered to handle. LMK