If you have my Ipod...

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Nice try.......

So, who called you a sissy because YOUR Shuffle is pink? Or. were they refering to the way you walk.. ;)

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Not a chance amigo.

I spent a fair amount of time removing the Village People, Kenny Loggins and Queen from it to make it useable. :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Not a chance amigo.

I spent a fair amount of time removing the Village People, Kenny Loggins and Queen from it to make it useable. :D

There is some Queen on it. What's wrong with Queen? :D

No Village people, but I just might put some on if I ever get it back. Can't say Kenny Loggins does much for me though. :-\

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Welp, it's been missing over a month now. :(

I just went to Costco and got a 32 gig touch.

So what apps do I need to go get?

How the heck does it know where I am? I opened the pre-installed Google Maps Ap and it zero'd in on my location (sort of). It was a few houses off, but pretty close. I don't think it has GPS built in. Does it go by IP address? Did it find the house who's unsecured wifi I'm using? That would be interesting, 'cuz I've often wondered which house it is... :)

notJoeKing

Ultimate Lurker
I won an iTouch in the company march madness contest 2 years ago, still going strong. My fav apps are all free. Soduku, Mancala, Facebook, LastFM, Pandora, Mint.com, iHandy Level, BJack Free, Lots of games the kids love like Tap of War, Paper Toss, Hangman, Checkers, Tic Tac Touch... I think there are a couple Clinometers out there but my Jeep isn't plated right now and I have no car mount for it so meh... :)