I'm going crazy..... st george

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
hey guys, well ive been here for about 5 months now...havent been wheelin and have only met 1 person outside of my work spectrum. hey Wyatt...

i'm waitin on my PRP seats (seth-_- ) just kidding, so my rig is down, cant go wheelin, but then i realized i dont know anyone here to go wheelin with... a few have offered, but i havent had a rig to go in.......

so in a few weeks i'm ready to go wheelin....

in the mean time, where the heck do ya go to meet people down here? this town is so boring..:-\ i'm 19, but workin on buyin a house, so i'm too poor to go to dixie this semester, but this summer i plan to..

cheapzuk

Move into student housing. I live at rebel creek ridge and meet tons of people. And rent is only $500 during the whole summer. I would go wheelin with ya, but my junk is in SLC, and i think its prob gonna get sold since i have only used it once in the last year.

cheapzuk

ive been told warner valley is preatty good but i have only been there at night so im not sure, its all sand out there though, if that is was your looking for. As for crawlin, there are little crawlin spots every were you turn.

40_Below

cheapzuk said:
ive been told warner valley is preatty good but i have only been there at night so im not sure, its all sand out there though, if that is was your looking for. As for crawlin, there are little crawlin spots every were you turn.

You're thinking of Sand Hollow

Lots of the Southwest guys post on www.utah4x4club.com and theres a list of a few local trails on there too.

40_Below

fullsizeyota said:
hey guys, well ive been here for about 5 months now...havent been wheelin and have only met 1 person outside of my work spectrum. hey Wyatt...

i'm waitin on my PRP seats (seth-_- ) just kidding, so my rig is down, cant go wheelin, but then i realized i dont know anyone here to go wheelin with... a few have offered, but i havent had a rig to go in.......

so in a few weeks i'm ready to go wheelin....

in the mean time, where the heck do ya go to meet people down here? this town is so boring..:-\ i'm 19, but workin on buyin a house, so i'm too poor to go to dixie this semester, but this summer i plan to..

I'll go wheeling with ya anytime man :greg: :greg: :D

40_Below

This picture is overlooking warner valley.

DSC00096.JPG

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
isn't warner valley out behind sand hallow? it's like a little patch of sand on the way to the old dinasuar tracks? Or is that something else?

i heard there are a ton of parties at the dunes in the summer, but maybe i'm just a *****... i dont wanna drop into something like that by myself and not know anyone...

cheapzuk

yea, i actually had only been out there at night and we always just went to the dune. I went out there today and realized what is out there. It is REALLY muddy and slick right now.

40_Below

cheapzuk said:
yea, i actually had only been out there at night and we always just went to the dune. I went out there today and realized what is out there. It is REALLY muddy and slick right now.

Ya we went up on sand mountain, really slick. Pretty cool though because the dunes were covered in snow.