I'm white, so I can't understand it

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Missed his name, but a rep from "Proyecto Latino" just told me that if I'm white, I can't understand racial profiling. He was asked what an AZ-style law would do to the Latino community in Utah.

WTF? Number ONE, what the hell does that have to do with the question? Number TWO, why aren't Latino leaders denouncing illegal aliens??? WTF?!?!? They make a mockery of their legal brothers and sisters, and really have no logical leg to stand on whatsoever. "I'm illegal but I'm not a criminal"??? Really???

I am once again dismayed at the utter lack of reason from the left.

*sigh. Where's Marcus when I need him? :rofl:

Chevycrew

It sure seems like the legals would stand behind immigration and want to get rid of the illegals that make them look bad.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
ding ding

i think its all about posturing on both sides. pretty lame.

legalize all of them, make them citizens and force them to pay taxes on not only what they earn here, but what is sent home. They don't want to become naturalized, goodbye! Fine the fawk out of employers who do not comply with said regulations.

then move on to the churches.............

happy now:p

ricsrx

legalize all of them, make them citizens

I have a coworker that got legalized during the amnisty of the 80,s. he told me that getting legalized is exactly what they are trying to acomplish by creating pressure on the Obama admin..
It would be easer to legalize them than to enforce the current laws.

bobmed

- - - -
And if they're legalized they can then register and vote.
The two parties will trip all over themselves to show it's them that should get their vote.

J20 project

Make churches pay taxes
Interesting comment. One specific local church is networked to get them into homes, helps them get established and become part of the community....While I'm not sure how you would do the tax thing,,they are involved.
J20

Bobzilla

Since I am American born & raised but of hispanic decent, I say that I am sick and tired of all the BS excuses on kicking the illegals out of the USA.

If you are here illegally you are a criminal and need to be arrested and deported Amigo's, get out of our Country.

I am not afraid to speak out I am sick of seeing menu's, packages at the hardware store in Espanol, I was born here and learned English, I and my family don't give a s___t about your language, English is our Language! learn it or leave.

"Illegal" yea the key word is "Illegal" I am ecstatic that the Great Governor of Arizona has the Balls to take a stand against illegals, I am with her all the way!!! I say kick Obama out and elect her for President.

I would like every person that is Hispanic checked finger printed and if you are Illegal get your butss out of the USA. Nothing to be afraid of when you are LEGAL" like me, I will voluteer, any other Americans of hispanic decent with me??

Any legal Hispanic citizen of the USA that condones these illegals is not a citizen in my opinion, you are a traitor, the fact that anyone condones the law breaking illegals makes me sick, obey the law!

I hope the Governor is sucessful in passing her legislation, and they enforce and deport every last one of the illegals.

Go Governor Go!!!! Ye Ha

DevinB

I like traffic lights
It sure seems like the legals would stand behind immigration and want to get rid of the illegals that make them look bad.

Make the anchor babies send their parents and grand parents home?! :gasp: How cruel. :D You heartless bastard. (<---can I say that here?)

Bart

Clap clap clap clap, well said.

Since I am American born & raised but of hispanic decent, I say that I am sick and tired of all the BS excuses on kicking the illegals out of the USA.

If you are here illegally you are a criminal and need to be arrested and deported Amigo's, get out of our Country.

I am not afraid to speak out I am sick of seeing menu's, packages at the hardware store in Espanol, I was born here and learned English, I and my family don't give a s___t about your language, English is our Language! learn it or leave.

"Illegal" yea the key word is "Illegal" I am ecstatic that the Great Governor of Arizona has the Balls to take a stand against illegals, I am with her all the way!!! I say kick Obama out and elect her for President.

I would like every person that is Hispanic checked finger printed and if you are Illegal get your butss out of the USA. Nothing to be afraid of when you are LEGAL" like me, I will voluteer, any other Americans of hispanic decent with me??

Any legal Hispanic citizen of the USA that condones these illegals is not a citizen in my opinion, you are a traitor, the fact that anyone condones the law breaking illegals makes me sick, obey the law!

I hope the Governor is sucessful in passing her legislation, and they enforce and deport every last one of the illegals.

Go Governor Go!!!! Ye Ha

ricsrx

Interesting comment. One specific local church is networked to get them into homes, helps them get established and become part of the community....J20

I feel the main stream population of the church has no idea this is going on, in fact im sure that the Hispanic population of the church is also keeping it under the rug.

The church has been helping out its members doing that for many many years, thats how the gang problems really got out of controll, the church would help move the member families out of bad areas of the country to utah and of coures the banger kids came along.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
ding ding

i think its all about posturing on both sides. pretty lame.

legalize all of them, make them citizens and force them to pay taxes on not only what they earn here, but what is sent home. They don't want to become naturalized, goodbye! Fine the fawk out of employers who do not comply with said regulations.

then move on to the churches.............

happy now:p

X2!

Cherokeester

I feel the main stream population of the church has no idea this is going on, in fact im sure that the Hispanic population of the church is also keeping it under the rug.

The church has been helping out its members doing that for many many years, thats how the gang problems really got out of controll, the church would help move the member families out of bad areas of the country to utah and of coures the banger kids came along.

Which church is "The" church exactly?

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Does anyone buy the argument that there used to be a time when all immigrants were accepted through Ellis Island and that now is no different than then? Personally, I feel that immigrants that lined up on Ellis Island did so to become full and productive citizens with all legal rights. There are very few new immigrants that are so eager? They would prefer sweeping amnesty, rather than a stringent citizenship testing. If Ellis Island were open today, would there be so many trying to get through? Another question..... Do we have modern analogue for Ellis Island and if not, wouldn't it behoove us to make one? Maybe the middle of Washington DC and watch our reps and congressmen flounder with the overwhelming responsibility of feeding, housing and medicating immigrants while they wait for paper work???

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Does anyone buy the argument that there used to be a time when all immigrants were accepted through Ellis Island and that now is no different than then? Personally, I feel that immigrants that lined up on Ellis Island did so to become full and productive citizens with all legal rights. There are very few new immigrants that are so eager? They would prefer sweeping amnesty, rather than a stringent citizenship testing. If Ellis Island were open today, would there be so many trying to get through? Another question..... Do we have modern analogue for Ellis Island and if not, wouldn't it behoove us to make one? Maybe the middle of Washington DC and watch our reps and congressmen flounder with the overwhelming responsibility of feeding, housing and medicating immigrants while they wait for paper work???

Interesting concept. You're correct on the Ellis Island deal.