img test

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
blueblaze said:
umm yeah.

OK, that makes sense. It also makes this easier.

The board is currently setup so that you can only attach the same picture once. That way, bandwidth isn't wasted when the same photo attached multiple times.

Try attaching your photo again, but this time when you get the error message, click the Link with the originally attached picture.

Find your Photo in that Thread, then follow this-

Right-click on the Photo, then scroll down to 'Properties.' Once the Properties screen pops up, copy the URL (The Web address of the photo). Then, on here open the Image Tags -
-

It should look like this, with the URL in between-

Once you've done that, the Image will show up!

blueblaze

Greg said:
OK, that makes sense. It also makes this easier.

The board is currently setup so that you can only attach the same picture once. That way, bandwidth isn't wasted when the same photo attached multiple times.

Try attaching your photo again, but this time when you get the error message, click the Link with the originally attached picture.

Find your Photo in that Thread, then follow this-

Right-click on the Photo, then scroll down to 'Properties.' Once the Properties screen pops up, copy the URL (The Web address of the photo). Then, on here open the Image Tags -
-

It should look like this, with the URL in between-

Once you've done that, the Image will show up!

I got the red X

Greg

Admin
There's nothing at that URL, somehow, the address got screwed up. Find the photo again & try the Copy & Paste thing one more time.

Greg

Admin
blueblaze said:
Thank you for the help, now I feel just a little dumb. :rofl:

Anytime!

Don't feel dumb, there's a learning curve to using the Forum. There was a time I didn't know how attach pics.... Shhhh, don't let that get out.

theferg

DD for Life
Hellelujah! Though I new you could only attach the same image (with the same name of course) once, I actually didn't know how to find where they were...so it helped me as well.

Sweet!

-Ferg-

Greg

Admin
theferg said:
Hellelujah! Though I new you could only attach the same image (with the same name of course) once, I actually didn't know how to find where they were...so it helped me as well.

Sweet!

-Ferg-

Good to hear! ;)