In4LO

Omgbecki

Anyone watch this show on Amazon prime? Not too bad if you got the itch to do some couch wheeling. Like a watered down ultimate adventure.

LJTim

No, but I have watched a few of their YouTube videos. I think they might be the same as what is on amazon. Not great, but there's not much out there that offers a consistent off road show. I have enjoyed a couple episodes so far.

Omgbecki

I saw that the history channel had a pretty decent off road show. Don't know the name of it though. Saw a commercial for it while getting dinner one night.

Homefryy

It is a little bit more toward "overlanding" but I really like the youtube series from Australia, 4WD Action. No drama, just guys driving trucks off road.

Omgbecki

I watched the first episode and it wasn't for me, maybe Ill try another.

It got just a little better. Luckily it only had like 8 episodes. It was enough to recharge my batteries a little bit to work on the jeep a little. My son enjoyed it and told me we have to go to california to do those trails.

Omgbecki

Watched a little more, not into manufactured drama... also this is a more money than skillz group.

I definitely agree. Me and my son did get some decent laughs watching some of the breakage. We also got very annoyed with the dude being so disrespectful to the lady folk and having inexperienced people taking harder lines then they were comfortable with. I would have done that guy off the mountain.

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
watched a few of these, definitely not what i'd expected. i think it could be better with some better skilled drivers.

i wish there were more options out there for decent offroad shows.