Intro

sinwagn

Hi my name is Aric, i'm a virgo, and enjoy long walks on sundays!! :D :rofl:
Well isnt that just great. Ok for reals, my name is Aric, I love anything to do with cars, trucks, and anything that has a motor..
I have a stock 85 runner that will have some things done someday, it is my daily driver. I don't plan to get very crazy, but I think I say that with everything I buy, and then tear down and put back togather and then sell to start over, it's a damn cruel cycle that is fun as hell to repeat....
I do my own work and always have, and love to bullshit for hours about this crap(you probly noticed) ..
Well always groove with a ferret in your shorts....
Aric :D

richpblaze

Wtf?????

sinwagn said:
Hi my name is Aric, i'm a virgo, and enjoy long walks on sundays!! :D :rofl:
Well isnt that just great. Ok for reals, my name is Aric, I love anything to do with cars, trucks, and anything that has a motor..
I have a stock 85 runner that will have some things done someday, it is my daily driver. I don't plan to get very crazy, but I think I say that with everything I buy, and then tear down and put back togather and then sell to start over, it's a damn cruel cycle that is fun as hell to repeat....
I do my own work and always have, and love to bullshit for hours about this crap(you probly noticed) ..
Well always groove with a ferret in your shorts....
Aric :D

Are you looking for a date or what????? If so, sound like J/K will be your BUTTY. :rofl: :rofl: Blaze

Welcome, I hope you have a good set of waders it getspretty deep in here sometimes.

sinwagn

Welcome, I hope you have a good set of waders it getspretty deep in here sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I can shovel it with the best!!! Thanks for the replys...

lungingweasel

Dreamer
Is this Aric H, my red-headed stepchild friend of many years back? Old trucks, mini-trucks, sport compacts, and now crawling!!!!! You don't ever make up your mind do you?

Corey