Introduction

samitoy

This being my 43 post, I guess it is time to introduce myself. I have recently moved from St. George to Stansbury Park (job opportunities). I am currently working in New Mexico but will start work at Richmond Homes in Taylorsville on the 27th. I am looking forward to getting back to some wheeling. I have been working away from home for about two years, so there has been no opportunity to work on my Sami.

Currently in the garage is an 87 Sami getting an opperation, Toyota Axles, YJ Springs, OTT industries Kicker 2, 35 BFG MT, 1.6 16v Convertion soon to have Turbo to name some up grades. I have wheeled this thing for 3 years with just a SOS and 31's never broke a thing. Needles to say I am a Sami Fan as well as a Toyota Fan. I also bought a 91 Runner so that I can take the Boys with me. The future for the Runner is Dana 44 F 14 Bolt R (someday). As for now I will finish the Sami first.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and appriciate all the help and support received from RME and it's members.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
samitoy said:
I like the way your sami sits looks pretty tough, any recommendation for a project in the making???

My sami is about the same as your's, but i do have the wider rear axle so i had to put 1.5" spacers in the front. My wheelbase is 88".

Thanks for the complements.