IROK Bead thickness?

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am ordering a set of double beadlock inserts for Hummer two piece rims. The manufacturer has asked me for the thickness of the bead for this specific tire. The tire I will run is IROK 39.5x13.50-16.5LT. I have not ordered the tires yet, so I cannot know or measure for this manufacturer. Although he has worked with many other Interco tires and even IROKs, he has not worked with this specific size. I want to be able to give him the best possible chance at getting it right the first time. Any help would be much appreciated.

James

Caleb

Are you working with John? Those are some sweet setup he has...I wish I could get those tires...maybe someday:D

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Yeah, I emailed John earlier tonight. He says he will work with me whether I get the measurements or not.

I had also planned on contacting SukaB for his prices on IROKs as he is in tight with Interco.

This project has been on the back burner for so long, it needed something bold to jump start the process.

James

S

sukaB

jamesgeologist said:
Yeah, I emailed John earlier tonight. He says he will work with me whether I get the measurements or not.

I had also planned on contacting SukaB for his prices on IROKs as he is in tight with Interco.

This project has been on the back burner for so long, it needed something bold to jump start the process.

James

James sorry I just stumbled across this..
I'll find out for you today!
I bet there identical to SSR or SX bead thickness, let's check though.

My Irok's are all mounted I'll just call the man at Interco when I order tires today.
You'll have answer by tonight
Call me for that price! 541-1402 cell
619-1402 shop