Irok question

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
Normally I would agree with you, but I run SS radials on an OHV only rig right now, I love them, just need them bigger.

So I am torn over Bias vs. radial.

Caleb

the radials in the Iroks have a lot more "square" shape to them rahter than being rounded. I like the looks of the redials better than the bias, performance wise, I would go radial as well, I only ran my 39.5 irok bias a couple times (<6) and they were already starting to show some serious wear.

toys4rocks

the radials in the Iroks have a lot more "square" shape to them rahter than being rounded. I like the looks of the redials better than the bias, performance wise, I would go radial as well, I only ran my 39.5 irok bias a couple times (<6) and they were already starting to show some serious wear.

This is what I am looking for. Thanks

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I previously ran 39.5 iroks bias and the showed more wear on one trip then my tsl bias did in 8 trips. I liked them, but my next purchase will be the 39.5 iroks in a 17 in a radial.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I have yet to see an IROK work, I wouldn't waist my money on them.

That's IMO...

What do you mean work? Do you need video or just pics. Not saying they are the best tire I have seen, but enjoyed them for the price.;)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
What do you mean work? Do you need video or just pics. Not saying they are the best tire I have seen, but enjoyed them for the price.;)

I don't need a video or pics, I have seen them first hand. You like them, good for you. Money doesn't make things wheel better or worse, well....

toys4rocks

So??? Bias TSL's? Meat, how did you like yours? Your rig was heavier than mine, but with a 4.3, TH350, and 60's going in. I am gaining some weight.

d-stumph

Don't Run Me Over Again!!
if it is a trailer rig with no daily driving or you will have a second set of tires for the street---GO With Stickies, maxxis or bfg, you will never have traction issues--buy some used comp tires

toys4rocks

if it is a trailer rig with no daily driving or you will have a second set of tires for the street---GO With Stickies, maxxis or bfg, you will never have traction issues--buy some used comp tires

$600 per Maxxis tire is not even a pipe dream option. I better get a BJ from that tire every day for that price!! BFG didn't have the size I wanted, and can't find any info on stickies??

d-stumph

Don't Run Me Over Again!!
$600 per Maxxis tire is not even a pipe dream option. I better get a BJ from that tire every day for that price!! BFG didn't have the size I wanted, and can't find any info on stickies??

ask around, there are some competitors selling used stickies for cheap, as well as 37" mickey thompson stickies as well.

oh and when you can make it up that vert that no one else can it is better than 100 bjs