Is a 10 gal co2 tank worth it ??????

Chevycrew

Yeah, good deal. I like the 20lb tanks because its cheap and easy to exchange for full ones at norco, having them filled is expensive! (For me)

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Why would you want to exchange powder coated awesomeness for a bottle that's been in a Burger King?

It's $20 at AirGas and they fill it while you wait.

TROKITA

Why would you want to exchange powder coated awesomeness for a bottle that's been in a Burger King?

It's $20 at AirGas and they fill it while you wait.
i wasnt planning on exchanging it, it was just a question, i love it :) now i just need to shop for the cheapest fill around here... theres alot of outdoor stores and airsoft places around here, there should be plenty of places to look at

Team1k

We used to get our paintball co2 tanks filled at Humphries in american fork. Seem to recall them being reasonably priced.

Edit:

You should buy one of the large co2 tanks and then just refill your own tank off the big one :thumbs:
Might not be cost effective up front though :)

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
The cheapest I ever paid was $10 in Ft Lauderdale and I had to leave the tank for a week if I missed the day they were filling CO2.

TROKITA

idk why its so expensive where you guys are taking it. i just made some calls and its going to be $3 bucks to fill up my bad boy :)

TROKITA

We used to get our paintball co2 tanks filled at Humphries in american fork. Seem to recall them being reasonably priced.

Edit:

You should buy one of the large co2 tanks and then just refill your own tank off the big one :thumbs:

Might not be cost effective up front though :)
might have to end up doing something like this.... seems to me that they now hire more idiots then brains these days. every single place i called and said they can do it ended up being just dumb people that dont knoe what i was talking about.

Rock Taco

Try Humphries Welding supply. I havent used them but I got mine filled in CA at a welding supply place.

34 East Main Street American Fork, UT 84003
(801) 756-3566

TROKITA

Try Humphries Welding supply. I havent used them but I got mine filled in CA at a welding supply place.

34 East Main Street American Fork, UT 84003
(801) 756-3566
ya i just called them but there closed, looks like thats going to be the only place to fill the darn thing, well at least is towards 5mile and AF canyon :) not to bad, except when i need to refill and im home.

SpeedyVic

I've gotten mine filled at Norco and Bevco2. Both places did it while I waited and it was less than $20 each time.

Mine is currently empty. I have to get it hydro tested again before I can get it filled.

Sent from the outer limits via Android.

TROKITA

$150 is a great price. You'll love it.

I've gotten mine filled at Norco and Bevco2. Both places did it while I waited and it was less than $20 each time.

Mine is currently empty. I have to get it hydro tested again before I can get it filled.

Sent from the outer limits via Android.
ya i love it and im glad that i got it.... but the only problem is, is that theres not alot of places here in the valley to refill the tank. sports authority said they can do it, but they only have the paintball gun tip, maybe if there was a way to change the tip it would be easier .

KWight

I bought one for $5 at a garage sale this past summer. It came with the regulator and air hose. I just went out and checked and mine is a 25# aluminum tank with a carry handle. It looks like the tank itself is from a welding supply place and the tank itself is 2' tall. What are the risks carrying these in a warm/hot vehicle?

Last edited:

TROKITA

Nice. Well I just brought mine here at humphries and there going to do it for 12 bucks :) I have to leave it though "/ witch is the bad part but owell will see if its worth it

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I bought one for $5 at a garage sale this past summer. It came with the regulator and air hose. I am not sure if it is 10# or 20# tank but it is about 2-3' tall. What are the risks carrying these in a warm/hot vehicle? Perhaps I will post a picture of mine later on.
Read that link posted earlier in this thread. It will answer all of your questions.