is it me...

twigboy

or are people getting dumber? last week at work a woman rented a ATV from us. she called about a half hour later saying it would not start. so my boss had her bring it back. we both started checking all the things that we could think of that might be wrong. so after about a hour of looking we checked the oil. well we found out why it would not start up. she put gas in where the oil goes. how the heck do you do that. all that it took to get it running as fresh oil thank goodness. so for now on we have to ask if they know where the gas goes. i thought it was kinda funny and it was really dumb at the same time.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
twigboy said:
or are people getting dumber? last week at work a woman rented a ATV from us. she called about a half hour later saying it would not start. so my boss had her bring it back. we both started checking all the things that we could think of that might be wrong. so after about a hour of looking we checked the oil. well we found out why it would not start up. she put gas in where the oil goes. how the heck do you do that. all that it took to get it running as fresh oil thank goodness. so for now on we have to ask if they know where the gas goes. i thought it was kinda funny and it was really dumb at the same time.
NICE!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Maybe she thought the cap read 710 instead of OIL.

710.jpg

Last edited:

40_Below

One of the guys at work put gas in the radiator of a forklift
Same guy also told me he was out riding his dirtbike once and went off a jump and had the bike stall on him so he kick started it while he was still midair

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
40_Below said:
Same guy also told me he was out riding his dirtbike once and went off a jump and had the bike stall on him so he kick started it while he was still midair

I think I saw Vin do that move on XXX. :greg: