Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Oh, I've got some shit going in a blend of ruby port and sugarhouse single malt barrels that is going to be awesome. It's almost 10% before the barrel.

The tequila barrel aged mole porter is scheduled for halloweeny
I don't think ever sampled the Mole, but it sounds dangerous in tequila. I look forward to your magical potions.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAA

Pike2350

Once again I am amazed at people's logic on pricing. It may be pristine and "cool" as well as have the "Toyota premium" but WTF.

NADA just to see what the value was and if it had TRD package (can't tell) it would clean retail of $15k
KBB, giving it almost every option and excellent condition - $18.5k

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Once again I am amazed at people's logic on pricing. It may be pristine and "cool" as well as have the "Toyota premium" but WTF.

NADA just to see what the value was and if it had TRD package (can't tell) it would clean retail of $15k
KBB, giving it almost every option and excellent condition - $18.5k
I was going to text and mock him... but it turns out he's not alone.

View attachment 140016
It must be a Toyota thing.

Used care values are all out of whack right now, but this seems a bit more out of whack.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok I think 401s are cool.
But $25k cool? Maybe not.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I am just curious, what higher being touched these wheels and tires? I mean, that price could probably get you a new set of wheels and some 40's. Maybe that's what he/she is looking do?!?

RockChucker

I am just curious, what higher being touched these wheels and tires? I mean, that price could probably get you a new set of wheels and some 40's. Maybe that's what he/she is looking do?!?

Beadlock wheels and 40s haha. But you see...these came off a rubicon. so they are practically gold plated.

And 8k miles on them? That means those tires are down 25% tread and only have 3/4 life left most likely haha

Evolved

Less-Known Member
$3500 for the wheels and tires as a set. BUT, buy the just the wheels and they are $1500 then buy just the tires and they are $1800. So, the story is to buy them separate and save yourself a few hundo?