Is it to early to star talking about Sugarloafers next weekend?

djgardner

Who's ready for more dust and whoops???

(This guy is...)

I need to have a good race...Rhino Rally was the last time I had a clean race...broken front brake lever at Firebirds, and twisted front end at Sage Riders...and I crashed out of SugarLoafers last year with a concussion and broken ribs, so I need some redemption.

I'm already excited.

Cascadia

Undecided
How is it too early to talk about it? It's only a week away. I'm excited. I don't plan on any race being easy but I'm thinking it'll be a little easier considering it is 28 miles shorter.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I will be ready as long as I have my bike back from Brad rebuilding my rear shock I blew up while ore running my loop at the Sage Riders race. Pre registration closed on Sunday and it was mail in. If you go to the USRA website you can always see if there is online registration or mail in.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Ill be there, not sure Im ready....but Im heading out friday night. I too need a good race. not had the greatest finishes since Mesquite.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Rhino Rally wasn't your fault. Better that you saved that guys life than you finishing your race!

Thanks, I didnt save his life, just stayed to make sure he was going to be ok until the chopper came and got him(definatly dont regret that DNF).. but yea. I could use a good finish