Is Mineral Basin open yet??

utahxjer

britney said:
I would like to go but I want someone that has been up there recently to tell wether or not it is open.
PLEASE and THANKYOU!!
check the TRIP REPORTS, I'm pretty sure someone went up there last weekend on their 4-wheeler

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
on saturday the u4wd is going up there to unclog the river going to silver lake and also going up to forest lake and mineral basin to check for damage and erosion problems. they are working with the rangers on this project and are hoping to earn some real brownie points. they were asking for volunteers to help. meet at tibble fork parking lot at 9:00 am on saturday.

Meat_

Banned
britney said:
I would like to go but I want someone that has been up there recently to tell wether or not it is open.
PLEASE and THANKYOU!!

You and Herzog found the Heber trails yet? I had to postpone my buggy build but I'll be ready to roll soon on my interim rock abuser

Meat_

Banned
Meat_ said:
britney said:
PLEASE and THANKYOU!!
You and Herzog found the Heber trails yet? I had to postpone my buggy build but I'll be ready to roll soon on my interim rock abuser

:eek: I just realized that I saw britney and read Barbie :rofl:

Guess that's why you never answered me :shawn: