It only took four tow trucks and two loaders...

DAA

Shit show getting my truck towed today. Total shit show. Insurance is taking care of it and they farm it out to somebody that farms it out to somebody else. I explained in detail, and sent pictures, that a tray back wasn't going to work to get my truck off the trailer. Just send a wrecker. So they sent a tray back and he didn't even try. Just said can't do it and left.

So... They sent another one and I spent 45 minutes making phone calls to finally get ahold of the driver and told him if he's bringing a tray back he's going to suck. I sent him pictures. He said he knows what he's doing and no problem. He got here and didn't even try.

So... They sent ANOTHER one. Same deal, I had to go through phone hell but finally got ahold of the driver. Same story, sent pictures - but I don't know what I'm talking about. Same ending, he didn't even try.

So... They sent ANOTHER one. This time the driver called me. I told him the story. He said he was coming anyway but it probably wasn't going to work. So... I called a buddy and he sent one of his guys over with a loader. My buddy got here before the loader and when the loader got here he told his guy it wasn't big enough. And... It wasn't. Could lift the front of my truck easy, but couldn't pull the truck off the trailer. So... My buddy sent his guy back for a way bigger loader and that worked. Got the truck off the trailer, into the street and the front corner on a jackstand all queued up for the tow truck that arrived just as the loader was leaving. Tow guy bent the shit out of my bumper which up until then was actually undamaged. Oh well...

What a shit show.

- DAA

DAA

I didn't take any of getting it off the trailer. I was too busy doing. I took one of it just sitting there off the trailer. Not too dramatic but I can post if from my phone later. Oh, I took one of it finally getting onto the tow truck too that I sent to my friend that provided the loaders.

- DAA

DAA

Russ, yes, a big wheel loader. Can have a bucket or forks.

Don, I think it's repairable and not totaled. I sure hope so anyway. But if totaled, no, I don't have the wherewithal to do the Hemi swap myself, nor the money to pay someone else to do it.

- DAA

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Russ, yes, a big wheel loader. Can have a bucket or forks.

Don, I think it's repairable and not totaled. I sure hope so anyway. But if totaled, no, I don't have the wherewithal to do the Hemi swap myself, nor the money to pay someone else to do it.

- DAA
I figured you would drop it at the dealer in Moab and bring home a Gladiator.