It's officially winter.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I don't care what the calendar says, but it was summer yesterday and now it's winter. I know, because I broke out the flannel-lined Carhartts this morning.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I had frost on my tent yesterday morning at Stansbury Island. But the real sad thing is that the boat is winterized and put away. I hate winter.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
Hmm.. it is officially winter when I can get my shanty out on the ice and not feel like it's going to break through... .... unlike last year :rolleyes: :sick: :-\

blznnp

perfect timing on my part then, winter time and the blazer is pretty much ready to go. I guess ill find out when i go to moab next week if its actually ready

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Winter= I was working on my car in the driveway yesterday and there was frost on the sunroof until almost 4 PM. Having a north facing house and Jeep hogging the garage doesn't help.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
It was officially winter two weeks ago when I put the hardtop on the Jeep. Boo...

That. I had to finally put my soft top on last week. :(

Rubbing salt in the wound, Friday morning I decided to install my new wiper motor in the Grand Prix (which is parked on the street). It was a bit chilly, but the sun was out--kinda--so why not? Before I got done, it started snowing on me. :mad:

(sigh)

RogueJeepr

Here!
I love winter for camping. No bugs, No bicyclist's, No people and the sand dunes are awesome .
XJNate- I feel your pain about a north facing home.

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
went for a nice bike ride this afternoon. just after I got done it started raining. I held on to what warmth we had till the last minute