JK Shorty front bumper W/ 20" Rigid light bar

wheelewagon

This is an RSE Jk shorty front bumper with the hoop, A 20" rigid light bar with all of the wiring and switch, and all the hardware. The bumper is just prepped to be painted or powder coated right now. I have A deal going through Armour powder coating to get it whatever color you want for A good price. Or I can just paint it black for nothing. Asking $650. for everything.

IMG_20140116_151201.jpg
IMG_20140116_151418.jpg
IMG_20140116_151645.jpg

wheelewagon

Idk Jay5.9L I keep going back and forth on that. Because I think if I just sell the light bar I'll never be able to sell the bumper. But I probably would for the right price.

wheelewagon

I should add that the bumper would be very easily modified to be able to run a winch and the light bar. Or I'm sure it could be easily modified to just run a winch inside instead of the light bar. Also it has placement already to run hellas or some other light under the hoop as well.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I will give you $37.26 and a lifetime supply of high-fives for the light bar. Jaykayyyyy! Why do you have a second bumper?

wheelewagon

I really need this gone. I'm lowering it to 600.0 I'll do the light bar for 350. or the bumper for 250. I also kinda have A connection on light bars, if you want to get the bumper with A light bar but can't spend that much I might be able to get you A cheaper one at a good price.