Johnny Rocksville is a quarter century old!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
xj_punk said:
coming from mister "i hate video games" :eek:

happy bday

ya, who would have thunk that mr. I hate video games would make a sarcastic remark about spending a big night at home playing video games instead of going out and have fun with friends in a social and public environment...

;)

thanks again all

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Cody said:
ya, who would have thunk that mr. I hate video games would make a sarcastic remark about spending a big night at home playing video games instead of going out and have fun with friends in a social and public environment...

;)

thanks again all

i'm glad you're okay :)

N-Smooth

Cody said:
you should give me some of that cummins stuff to me for my birthday ;)

if deals keep falling through i might have to :eek:
pretty nice to look at diesel prices over $3 and laugh now, but i still miss my truck :-\
my bronco is pretty badass though :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
so you sold you truck and buggy and bought a bronco? why?

diesel is 286 at big truck stops. still sucks scro though

Cody

N-Smooth

no no no, could never sell the heep (as in no one would buy it)

i still have that being that it is long paid off, but the truck was too much to afford because i am planning to buy a house/get married sometime next year. i am going to be entirely debt free. i bought my dads 5.0 5 speed 96 b-ronc off him because i have towed the heep with it before and it does fine. i also look forward to building the bronco one day when i buy another truck (years from now)

as nice as the truck was, having a garage, wife and house and going to be better (in that order) :D
just imagine, i will be working on my jeep in my own garage one day :eek: