killer xj with coilovers all around

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Vonski X said:
Sure, and if he's happy with his rig, thats all that matters... but DAMN! It's huge! :rofl: I mean like "biblical proportions" huge! Like, when you first saw Bigfoot as a kid, and ya thought DAMN! It's... oh, nevermind.

I just love it when Von restraines himself :rofl: :rofl: :D

Vonski

nothing to see here...
utahxjer said:
geez, I was just trying to show what's out there, you know a little entertainment. And BAM!

I hope you don't regret starting the thread... It really liked it, and alot of others did too. Hell, it's gonna go on for 3 pages easy. :)

utahxjer

Vonski X said:
I hope you don't regret starting the thread... It really liked it, and alot of others did too. Hell, it's gonna go on for 3 pages easy. :)
ooh I'm just kiddin! Hell I hate your rig!

utahxjer

RockMonkey said:
Last I knew too. Unless something has changed in the last 3ish hours...
oh yeah he picked up a real winner-he's into those full size trucks w/ 8' of lift and 44's. :p jk

Last edited:

utahxjer

utahxjer said:
oh yeah he picked up a real winner-he's into those full size trucks w/ 8' of lift and 44's. :p jk
Looks like the thread got moved, luckily Von just emailed me a pic of his new comp rig and asked me to post it on here so here it is! :rofl: just kiddin

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
utahxjer said:
Hmm... That's weird. If he's into stuff that's ridiculously tall I heard XJs are the ticket.

:rofl: