Kind of a "eye opener" at work today...

utahxjer

Shawn said:
Is that you with your arm in the window???

Oh man........
no I was the one that ran around to the pass. side, cause I couldn't see anything on the driver's side.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
offroaddave said:
they dont pay you near enough :eek:
but thanks for your service. :)

I agree! Glad nobody got hurt!! He could have easily grabed the gun.... But I guess in those types of situations, you probably don't even think about the danger involved.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
my buddy at work was telling me about that. How's alma?

I get a breakfast burrito there all the time... shame that they had to go and do that there...

pepper

utahxjer said:
no I was the one that ran around to the pass. side, cause I couldn't see anything on the driver's side.

Looked like you ran away. I didn't even see you at the other side of the car. Crappy that the one Officer was hanging on the side of the car or you could have shot the bugger.

Shot gun in the SUV, must be a duck hunter :D

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Now, I'm not a cop nor do play one on TV, but if he started driving crazy like that, and since a car can be construed (sp?) as a deadly weapon, why didn't the cop with his arm in the window reach for his gun instead of his radio? I realize that all turned out well and no officer was injured in the making of this video, but results don't always come out so nice. And I'm not some doomsdayer that says guns are always the solution, but man... something seriously bad could've happened. Anyways, thanks for keeping our streets safe. And like said above, they don't pay you well enough for the service you do. Stay safe, I want you to make it home at night just as much as you do.
Devin