King Crawlers Campout-Dabinkees, Sept 14-15

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Not sure if the word has gone out to everyone yet so I wanted to post up here to reach anyone we don't get by phone/e-mail/ect...
This has been a yearly event, and this year it is September 14-15 at the Dabinkees Sand Dunes Near Green River.
-The low down:
Most of those going that I know of will be headed down Friday Afternoon/evening. One group will be going down Thursday evening. This is geared towards just getting out and having fun. And getting one more good camping trip before it starts to get crazy with schedules and turns off too cold.
-Everyone is invited. Bring the entire Family.
-This is a FAMILY event so we discourage Alcohol/drugs, but DO bring the Family.
-Full size rigs/ATV's/Motorcycles all invited
-Friday night will be a Pot Luck dinner, Bring your own Meat & Buns or whatever you want to cook, we will have grills for cooking.
-Please bring Water/First Aid/Fire Wood/Food and anything else you may need, there is no fire wood down there so that is important.
-Saturday morning at 10:00AM we will offer a group trail ride, with other possible trail rides throughout Friday night/Saturday, whatever you would like.
-Please bing any Camp Games you may have. (horseshoes, cards, ect...)
-You are welcome to come down for just the day/evening/entire weekend, or you can stay for 5 days if you want...;)

Again, this is a just for fun weekend and everyone is invited.
-Getting there for those who have never been there...
From Green River, UT:
Travel East on I-70 past Green River about 10 miles. You will take the first RANCH EXIT after Green River. It is the Second Exit, but the FIST RANCH EXIT. From there turn Right (South) and follow the main Road for several miles (I cant remember how many miles it is for sure). From this point I will try my hardest to get some sort of signs up to keep you on the right track. It's been too long since I've been down there to remember all the turns or lack there of.:confused: I'll try to get a better description up within the next day.

If you have any questions shoot em my way.

(435)650 1653
jet_aj@emerytelcom.net