Knolls Knockout Sat March 28

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
That's good to hear Paul. Thanks for the info.

For some reason I'm a little scared of a loop you designed that has some "pretty technical sections"... I think your definition of "pretty technical" and mine are vastly different. I get the feeling "Pretty technical" for you is "it'll take three tries, and I'll have to push my bike up it". lol

I hope you're healing quickly and painlessly.

It will challenge you, but if it makes you feel any better about it, when we laid it out, Jack was with me on his 65 and he made it around it. Maybe not easily in some sections, but he mad it around. Healing is going to be slow. I probably will not get on a bike for the rest of this year.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
He finished a loop so he wasn't considered a dnf according to Moto tally. But yes he was pretty bummed with his bike blowing up. Especially right after a full rebuild.

My mistake, I was just going off what he text me.
I was under the impression that if you didn't finish the loop you were on you got a dnf?
Either way, that's got to be frustrating.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
My mistake, I was just going off what he text me.
I was under the impression that if you didn't finish the loop you were on you got a dnf?
Either way, that's got to be frustrating.

If you go through the home check before the end of the race, you must complete that next loop. He will be considered a DNF. I have few problems with the way that Moto-Tally is being used (I will not discuss those in a public forum) and the results you see posted right now are not "official" results. There are alot of people that are DNF's that do not show as DNF's right now.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
If you go through the home check before the end of the race, you must complete that next loop. He will be considered a DNF. I have few problems with the way that Moto-Tally is being used (I will not discuss those in a public forum) and the results you see posted right now are not "official" results. There are alot of people that are DNF's that do not show as DNF's right now.

and right now mototally or 34 DNF's out of 297 riders.. It will be interesting to see the final

Cascadia

Undecided
Good to know. I've thought there were issues with Moto tally but you know of more problems with it than I can think of. There always seems to be issues no matter how well the race went. We see the same problems with the road race timing that we do.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Good to know. I've thought there were issues with Moto tally but you know of more problems with it than I can think of. There always seems to be issues no matter how well the race went. We see the same problems with the road race timing that we do.
There are some inherent issues with any system, but that does not mean that all the problems are with the system. There is a reason we have Erek Kudla run the NHHA Moto-Tally at our national. Mind you, it is the same exact system that the USRA runs.