KSL Scammer is back

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I see those ads all the time on KSL. Searching for out next suv, and helping my brother find a car, we run into those low dollar ads all the time.. All makes and models of vehicles.

Tyler, the scanner hopes that someone emails them before the ad is pulled. If the person that emailed for more info is dumb enough they may send some sensitive info via email that the scanner can use to get money.. You have to be really dumb to get scammed this way..

OREGON85

from OREGON
Many years ago, before I was familiar with the scam, I replied to one. They tried to get money, but it became pretty obvious it was a scam and the real problem was that from then on I got more and more emails and within a few months I was getting 30+ emails daily for all sorts of things.

'03_RUBI

I was selling a Mustang on eBay a few years ago and I was getting messages from other people on eBay telling me they knew my auction was a scam because the same car was for on a local classified like KSL in Texas. Someone sent me a link to the add and they had all my pictures and description of the car asking half what I was selling it for. Needless to say my car didn't end up selling on eBay...