L.E.O. Questions - How do we take back our neighborhood

Dominic

Dude, you are action packed with issues!

It's my assumption that you are calling me on my "issues" because I refered to my girlfriend as a "bag of guts" and because I share a scantily clad but not nude picture of said girlfriend with a close friend who I trust. Hmmm. Steve take a knee, When you finally do find a woman who appriciates your vast knowledge of Star Trek and html code's I am sure she will find you handy with your ability to tune up the old weedwacker engine in your sami and she may even think it's cool that you turned a golf cart into a rockcrawler. Soon after this dream girl enters your life you will enter a realm that is the highlight of every realationship called "the honeymoon phase" this phase is the best thing that will come out of any interaction with a female you are falling for you will be spending every moment of your day with her as your lives mesh, these days should be coveted. After the six week experience with this phase you will be forced through the love you have developed for your special lady into her psyche. All I can say is check back with me when you get to this point. When on her bad days she finds a problem with everything you do and your very existance only to appologize later and try to bring you back to that "honey moon stage". I imagine when you reach this point you will be known to jokingly refer to you lady as a bag of guts, my ol lady or worse. These things are said amongst friends to assure everyone that you have found your true love. :rofl:

I'm just playin Steve. lol

JoeT

It's my assumption that you are calling me on my "issues" because I refered to my girlfriend as a "bag of guts" and because I share a scantily clad but not nude picture of said girlfriend with a close friend who I trust. Hmmm. Steve take a knee, When you finally do find a woman who appriciates your vast knowledge of Star Trek and html code's I am sure she will find you handy with your ability to tune up the old weedwacker engine in your sami and she may even think it's cool that you turned a golf cart into a rockcrawler. Soon after this dream girl enters your life you will enter a realm that is the highlight of every realationship called "the honeymoon phase" this phase is the best thing that will come out of any interaction with a female you are falling for you will be spending every moment of your day with her as your lives mesh, these days should be coveted. After the six week experience with this phase you will be forced through the love you have developed for your special lady into her psyche. All I can say is check back with me when you get to this point. When on her bad days she finds a problem with everything you do and your very existance only to appologize later and try to bring you back to that "honey moon stage". I imagine when you reach this point you will be known to jokingly refer to you lady as a bag of guts, my ol lady or worse. These things are said amongst friends to assure everyone that you have found your true love. :rofl:

You got 6 weeks?! Lucky.

j/k folks move along

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

Uh... I'm married. But thanks for the "words of wisdom"! :cody:

What you say is true, but wasted on a dicethrower like Stephan. ;)

:D :D

Its Stephen, BTW. :D

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Keep track of the cars/plate numbers that come and go, and how long they stay. Many short term visitor can help with a pc for the cops. Call SJPD, they have "community" officers that are tasked with helping just these kinds of situations.

My parents had a similar problem in West Valley and the officer they were working with had them do this exact thing. They did this for about four months...contacting the officer regularly to tell him what they had gathered.

I'm not sure what influence my parent's contacting had...but West Valley eventually investigated and found a meth lab. After the fact the officer asked my parents for the list they had put together. I don't know what prompted the investigation, but my parents were happy when the problem went away.

NE_Utah

Check with the city to see if she has a license to be a half way house. If not call the city to have her shut down. Get everyone in the neighbor hood to man up and call the police when ever anything is going wrong. Be willing to fill out witness statements for any case that they need a WS for. And as Milner said Kepp track of plates and car ID. Police like that when they are looking for the drug houses.

Sounds like she is looking for easy cash.

Thursty

I agree with much of what has been suggested in this thread. My suggestion is to go to the PD yourself with 2 or 3 representatives from your neighbors who are also upset. Express your concerns to them and ask them what can be done on their end and your end. Good Luck.

DToy

I agree with much of what has been suggested in this thread. My suggestion is to go to the PD yourself with 2 or 3 representatives from your neighbors who are also upset. Express your concerns to them and ask them what can be done on their end and your end. Good Luck.

Yep, that is a good suggestion. We tried to do that the other night but the PD was already closed. Hoping to try again in the next day or so. Thanks for all the advice...I think we are on the right track.

ricsrx

I have the South Jordan cops following me down redwood road in the mornings on my way to work about once a week and harassing me about my tires sticking out past my fenders( only by 1.5"), this Idea would possably give them somthing else to do!!!!!!!

GO FOR THE NEIBORHOOD WATCH!!!!!!!!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
You know it!

With my colleague, there is nothing we can't completely subvert. And our rims will be shiny as hell while we do. Don't hate!