Northern Utah Labor Day weekend - cookout/camping/wheeling?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Our Labor Day plans fell through. I need to grill and I need to camp, and if the stars align I might have a truck to wheel. Anybody else swinging in the wind? I'm kinda feeling a great big spontaneous get together at Little Moab, but I'm open for most anywhere (except AFC, that'll be a madhouse that weekend).

Maybe we could bring some trash bags and clean up while we're out there, get a jump on NPLD...

Kevin B.

Cool. Right now it seems you and I are the only ones at this dance without a partner, hopefully somebody else gets cancelled on too. :)

Poe_student

I've have a truck load of wood from an old deck that should cover the firewood need for a couple nights. Do the rock rings still exist in Little Moab?

blznnp

What day do you plan to head out there, I might be able to go out there, would love to get the blazer out again

Kevin B.

What day do you plan to head out there, I might be able to go out there, would love to get the blazer out again

I'm easy, when are you free?

I'm practically positive that the area around Little Moab is still saturated with rock rings and fire pits.

blznnp

let me find out from liz, would probably have my two older boys with me, would be good to take them camping.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
We've been discussing going somewhere on Saturday and lil Moab is a contender. Bret and I have been talking about it on that social network thingy

crawler dude12

Man, I really want to take my 4runner on mine and the 4runners first shakedown. Lil Moab would be a little far, but if I play my cards right I might be able to go that far

N-Smooth

Man, I really want to take my 4runner on mine and the 4runners first shakedown. Lil Moab would be a little far, but if I play my cards right I might be able to go that far

It says you're from Orem. Lil Moab is not far from Orem at all

N-Smooth

I'm not sure if we've landed on Lil' Moab or not. For anyone that hasn't been there it's really just a pile of obstacles so it's only so fun to play around on. It can entertain for a while and I could spend as much time there as I do at the Snakes lately because those trails are so easy anymore. LM is just as much for the hang out and chat with people and look at each others rigs which is good by me. I'll likely be bringing the wife and kid and the kid will be stoked to play in the dirt and whatnot. Just wanted to let everyone know that hasn't been there what to expect