Northern Utah Labor Day weekend - cookout/camping/wheeling?

sabatoa1

Sidewinder at snakes is pretty tough trail and I can't get enough of it. Every time I run the trail it has changed enough to make you find new lines. I am looking for somewhere to wheel this weekend also, but it has to be within 50 miles short on cash. Who would be down for a night run somewhere.

blznnp

Id be down for a night run if I had lights to run at night.

nate, I am good with whatever, I think my boys would have more fun playing in the dirt.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I talked to jake about that other spot and he thinks it will be too much for any full bodied rig, maybe even mine so I think lil Moab it is. I haven't been there for a few years in my jeep so I'm excited. Kid was having trouble breathing yesterday so we spent the night in the hospital but I should still be fine to go tomorrow. I should know soon enough

blznnp

So what time do you guys want to head out there tomorrow? I would prefer earlier than later but I should be able to work with a lot.

blznnp

Man, I really want to take my 4runner on mine and the 4runners first shakedown. Lil Moab would be a little far, but if I play my cards right I might be able to go that far

If I can get work off I'd totally be in. Be forewarned...Saturday that area will be crawling with frat boys.

I would be game for tagging along, yet to make it out to little Moab

What do you guys think, able to come out?

Nate, I don't know the exact spot, I have an idea. You want to meet at the chevrons in Saratoga?

N-Smooth

Yeah, come on out guys- it would be good to meet you.

Yeah, the 4 corners chevron is always best.

blznnp

What do you think? Apparently I have to pack up some more tonight. Blazer is all loaded just need to put the tanks in and throw in a couple tools and some fluids, would 9:30-10am at the chevron work? Or you want earlier?

N-Smooth

What do you think? Apparently I have to pack up some more tonight. Blazer is all loaded just need to put the tanks in and throw in a couple tools and some fluids, would 9:30-10am at the chevron work? Or you want earlier?

That would be fine by me. I'll just plan on leaving home at 9:15 and that should put me at the chevron at 9:40-45

blznnp

Sounds good, I'll plan on leaving around 9.

Of any of you other guys want to come. If your coming from the norther, met us at the chevron in Saratoga springs on redwood at 9:30-10am. If coming from the south, you can meet us at mile marker 7 around 10:30 or so I would assume. Or just meet us out there.

N-Smooth

Yeah and anyone else that needs to get a hold of us, Bret's # was on page 2 and mine is eightoh 1, 55four- four four 8.7
Hope to see some peeps out there!

N-Smooth

Well let us know if you want to meet up on the way out there. Otherwise, hope you're there when we are

crawler dude12

It will mostly depend on when I get up in the morning.. It's been a long day today getting a few bugs worked out on the 4runner. I'm pretty sure I can be there around 10. And where exactly is this chevron?