Leaving rigs in Moab/st George storage

Chevycrew

I disagree, I sold my flatbed for 3k and it had a 24' flatbed and a sleeper! Throw one on the deck and one behind, still room for gear and a atv or 2. Even being 35 years old it would still easily be double your current fuel mileage.

rollover

An idea I've seen used is a old shipping container. Secure and the rig is out of the weather. You just need a spot to store it there. IIRC they come in 20' 40' 45' and 53'.

I would go for a larger one with doors on both sides. Then build a solid wall in the center so you have two storage sheds. Next find a farmer or land owner who would allow you to store one there for the use of half of the container for themselves. KOA or other camp grounds may be open to the idea if you camp there when your in town.

What about BFE to store at as well?

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Chevycrew

Mine showed around 400k on the odo. But who knows how many million it had. Those motors go for 700 to 1.5 mil miles, and can be rebuilt at that point. I'm currently shopping for a new tow rig, and have a really strict list of needs, the mileage is not one of them.