Left Side of Suicide Hill

307rockdog

the REES family
raising the BAR for sure... nice ......leaving in the morning for 10 days my group will give the left a try...:rofl:
Is it cheating if I have a ben hanks racing buggie or is it still all driver ???LOL Ill stay with the driver aspect LOL..

Last edited:

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Good Luck take lots of pics and let me know how it goes. Im glad to see someone else try..

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Lookin good beach! let me know next time ya head down, if i'm not workin i'll be down. :D

Thanks man! I wanna head out and try these axles soon. Ill keep ya posted and you will have to come out! By the way did you get that oil pan on yet??

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Another Video from a different angle.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqqU99sLHiU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UqqU99sLHiU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Tig

Viewing it from that angle changes everything. It looked like we were going to slide off the cliff in that boat. Beach... You are crazy buddy. I look forward to seeing more vids from others who try your line.

toyota rockhead

That angle does change everything. Thats a sick climb! Its insane how it kinda jumps to the driver side the way it does. As soon as it bites it kinda launches you to the left and spins the whole rig! What is the length of your rig Tig?

Last edited:

307rockdog

the REES family
well the left side of suicide hill aka (hard to reach) was not too friendly to me... high marked the last shelf when it kicked me to the driver side hard looking at a 2 story drop to my lid I found reverse the FIRST time and came down hard (rode driver rear wheel back to the road but came down on all 4s).... same thing on second try but with more momentum.... reverse was no help as I crashed down on the tree below.........thanks ben for building a safe solid buggie...(sorry for the scratches it was pretty @ one time) hydro locked my motor, pulled plugs added fluids and away we went........next time my friend I will make you!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• moab 2010 pic 4.jpg
    moab 2010 pic 4.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 374
  • moab 2010 pic 5.jpg
    moab 2010 pic 5.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 371
  • moab 2010 pic 7.jpg
    moab 2010 pic 7.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 372
Last edited: