Let's finalize this once and for all shall we.

Green Leader

So the rumor and emails have it that Hose & Rubber is not DOT certified to make brake lines. Well this is false, I see this as a tactic of the competition:eek:. If you wanna spread lies go ahead but here is the truth and the truth always triumphs over evil.

Go to this website below click on Utah and it says Hose & Rubber Supply:p. Click Wyoming, Montana and North Dakota you see Hose & Rubber Supply.
DOT APPROVED BY BRAKEQUIP. Can we move on now.

http://www.brakequip.com/maps.html

I hope this clears this up now. Thanks for your time.

R

rockdog

Yo Hoser,(couldn't resist that:rofl:) Thanks for clearing that up.:D Just treat your customers good and your business will flourish. ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Pony up and support RME and get all the advertising you want here with a vendor account. We have to keep it fair for all the vendors who do pay to support.

Green Leader

Pony up and support RME and get all the advertising you want here with a vendor account. We have to keep it fair for all the vendors who do pay to support.

I am working on it....Have to convince the Boss man he is not sure about it yet. Hopefully soon though.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I am working on it....Have to convince the Boss man he is not sure about it yet. Hopefully soon though.

A vendor account on RME is an unbelievably good value.
I'm not sure that your boss understands how much return on investment it could bring him. :confused:

ricsrx

X2

Just a quick endorsement for hose and rubber, great service and great products.

When EVCO would not even give me the time of day trying to get my project going, I found H&R in the book, They were awsome to say the least, they were excited to help me with my project and almost proud to be apart of its completion!!!

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Is there a requirement in Utah that brake hoses be DOT approved?

Indirectly, yes. There are absolute federal standards that dictate all sorts of items be DOT certified, glass, turn signal lenses, headlight housings, seat belts, etc. The state of Utah has laws that say you must adhere to federal motor standards.