lets see some welds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Well welding is part of what we do, I can see the relevency here.
you are right but is anyone on here a pro welder?? If he wants to learn then he needs to do what he's doing which is practice. Beyond that maybe he should do some reading on a welding site.

And the original comment comes from him talking **** on a woman who did not provoke him. It was inappropiate and wrong you don't bash on a female.

Last edited:

Jeep80CJ7

you are right but is anyone on here a pro welder?? If he wants to learn then he needs to do what he's doing which is practice. Beyond that maybe he should do some reading on a welding site.

i'm pretty sure there is a journeyman welder on here somewhere. not really asking to be taught how to weld. just like the looks of welds. i know it's weird but welding fascinates me. the world could not run without it. I am all up for hearing tips and tricks on welding if anyone has any though.

well i have my welding textbook, and read on the internet all the time about welding. none really explain too much about the patterns used for different positions.

Jeep80CJ7

Maybe it was the fact that he said a particular race of people could only do things half ass and wrong that got everyone pissed off:mad2:

also about the Mexican comments. I completely respect them as i would anyone else. I work with 10 i am the only white guy there. They are the coolest people I have ever met and are actually great welders. well a couple of them are just learning. I try to help them along the way. I just forget I can't joke around with everyone else like I do with them. if I do I sound like an asshole.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Methinks the lad has been humbled some by the Pirates. Ok then. *shrug*

"shower you with uppercuts" I lol'ered, Rich. Right out loud. :rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Last edited:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Here ya go.
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=739266&highlight=i8weed

If you've ever met Dustin Webster, you'll recall that he's pretty laid back. :D

This is his build thread, which has some interesting shackle mounts... and some interesting prep, too.
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717489&highlight=i8weed

There is always hope for the young but he really is getting off to a bad start so far.

Checked out the links, including the original thread. Must agree with tacoma. Tool.

welcome to the fold, you are not safe here............

Chevycrew

Same old PBB crap... Why waste the effort in bring it all up again on here? I really thought better of the people on RME...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I can do without the usual "PBB crap", but on the other hand it's good to know who you're dealing with. PBB saved lots of locals money they would have maybe wasted on say... Daniel Little. :D

Jeep80CJ7

ok Tacoma your really still talking about this. they even quit on pirate. And i'm sure most people, with the opportunity I had would have done the same thing. They are some funny ass people on there. :rofl:. I'm not sure if you knew that lady or not, guessing probably not. but if so, like i said it was rude of me to say what i said. No reason to keep going on and on about it. trust me Tacoma you have called someone fat in your life before too.

Status
Not open for further replies.