lets see some welds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Ease up, Holmes. People were asking for the links. I've already said a few times that you get a pass from me on any further beatings. I'm not "still talking about it".

Let's move on. And yes, I've said a lot of things in my life that I shouldn't, and I've been quick to apologize when I've been out of line. ;)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
go play with a xbox you tool.

See, I have no idea who this idiot is but he just got put into a box himself. He seems to be the tool, walking around calling people tools. You must REALLY spend time cataloging what people say so that you can have some coy answer like...

Your a tool.

GASP!

Dude your an idiot.

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
lol i'm glad the **** nobody cares about is over... now which of you tools think you can beat this
3342kk5.jpg

Last edited:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
See, I have no idea who this idiot is but he just got put into a box himself. He seems to be the tool, walking around calling people tools. You must REALLY spend time cataloging what people say so that you can have some coy answer like...

Your a tool.

GASP!

Dude your an idiot.
you are the exact reason my jeepster is for sale and why I choose not to
participate in this **** as much as I used too. people like you just suck the life out of people. Done.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Let's clear one thing up: JamesK isn't a tool! He's an a******. :D

DON"T SELL YOUR JEEP!!! unless you're getting a buggy. I haven't been wheeling with you yet!

Your a tool.

GASP!

Dude your an idiot.

Are you kidding me? And here I'd thought there may be a chance you weren't a complete douche. Thanks for clearing that one up! :rolleyes:

Badger

I am the Brute squad

Your a tool.

GASP!

Dude your an idiot.

You clearly have no clue..............JamesK is a person to know and have on your side not against you.

Last edited:

sixb

Will work for beer!
Well here are some old welds before the new welder and the gas.

Attachments

• HPIM0381.JPG
    HPIM0381.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 23
  • HPIM0380.JPG
    HPIM0380.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 18
  • HPIM0379.JPG
    HPIM0379.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 12

sixb

Will work for beer!
Here are some more welds with the same welder but with gas. Can't really see that well but they are much better with gas. When working on that trailer the welder started acting up so I bought a new millermatic 251 and really like it. I was about to throw out the old one when somebody suggested to check the ground and sure enough that's what it was, probably just worked loose over time from when I put the longer cord on. I keep the hobart handler 150-170( I can't remember what size it is) at work now.

Attachments

• HPIM0693.JPG
    HPIM0693.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 13
  • HPIM0695.JPG
    HPIM0695.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 9

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Are you kidding me? And here I'd thought there may be a chance you weren't a complete douche. Thanks for clearing that one up! :rolleyes:

I didn't sign up for the popularity contest sorry :-( Guess you won. :tara: Perfect emoticon in your sig tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.