ATV’S 1:30 pm for 3 loops
Everyone finishes after leader

Pee Wee’s will race at the same time
as ATV’S

Minis and Pee Wee’s 100% trophies
Big Bikes and ATV’S 33% trophies

djgardner

Why DJ?

Does anyone know what the course layout will be like?

Well, I'm not really a fan of the GP style races (short loops with a moto track) ...I prefer the hare and hound format, or the long loop hare scramble formats (and I've never done an endure before, but I assume after yost I'll add that to my preferred list)...so that and the distance down to Monticello I've just never gotten out to it.

If the GP Races are closer, I do them...but I don't like to travel to far for a GP.

djgardner

So more personal preference ya?
It seems like it would be more interesting for the spectators.

Entirely personal preference. I know a lot of people that really like the GP's. But its just not my favorite thing. If I had the time...I'd still race them. But I have to pick and choose my races throughout the year...so I don't race Monticello.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Monticello will be pretty much identical to Mesquite as far as format. You will start on the MX track in waves and head out onto a desert course. Overall the course is pretty fun, but it has been incredibly dusty the past few years, so moving up through the pack when you start on one the 2nd or 3rd wave can be a little bit of a challenge. This race is going to be an A$$ kicker for me since I will be running 2 days (120 miles each day) up in Idaho at the Idaho City 100 the weekend before. I won't get home until Monday night and then I have to get my bike prepped and my body recovered for leaving on Friday for Monticello.

DJ....are you going to race the grand prix in Price on the 22nd?

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Im stoked! just ordered me a new front tire, mouse bib, and desert tank. We are going to celebrate my peewee's(soon to be mini) birthday and present him with his next bike KX65 2smoker sat night after the races. looking forward to seeing and racing with yall.

rholbrook

Im stoked! just ordered me a new front tire, mouse bib, and desert tank. We are going to celebrate my peewee's(soon to be mini) birthday and present him with his next bike KX65 2smoker sat night after the races. looking forward to seeing and racing with yall.
That is so hard to keep a secret. He is a lucky boy. I get people telling me I shouldn't give my boy a nice bike. I say it's an investment for when he is older and he and I can spend time riding while those OTHER parents spend time with their kids on visits at rehab.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..

Does this mean you will have a 50 for sale????

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Durn it.. My dad gets married that day. I doubt he would be happy if I skipped out for a race..
I would have loved this.

Cascadia

Undecided
Terrible dream last night. Got to the start line and realized I forgot to get ready. Only thing I had with me was my helmet, boots, and some shorts. When I realized this the banner dropped. I proceeded to put my helmet and boots (without socks) on. By this time I was like 3 minutes back. So I took off. Passed some people but it was too little too late. :( On the positive side, there was no dust. Hopefully that part is true!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Terrible dream last night. Got to the start line and realized I forgot to get ready. Only thing I had with me was my helmet, boots, and some shorts. When I realized this the banner dropped. I proceeded to put my helmet and boots (without socks) on. By this time I was like 3 minutes back. So I took off. Passed some people but it was too little too late. :( On the positive side, there was no dust. Hopefully that part is true!

Ha, The first time my brother came and raced he showed up with no knee/elbow pads, no chest protector and riding shorts, finished out the race all scraped up and bruised.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am on my way home from Idaho City and my bike is hammered after 250 miles of some of the gnarliest mountain terrain I have ever raced. I have a lot of work to do over the net couple of days to get ready for Monticello.